SEO, it seems everyone has an opinion on it and yes, there is a right way and a wrong way to approach SEO. The wrong way will see poor rankings in the search engines, the very, very wrong way may get you banned for a period of time in the search engines, however the right way will see you gain better rankings and as a result more clicks to your website, which if you have your website functioning well, should see an increase in leads or sales.
So what is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is optimising the content on your website and across your digital channels to assist search engines locate not only your business but content that is relevant to an internet search that a potential customer may make.
How we can help
If you have a blog, website or use social media channels, then you need to know about SEO. You need to know how to best optimise the content for the Search Engines and do it in a manner that does not get you banned or see a significant drop in rankings.
SEO, just like content marketing, is not a “set & forget” process, it does need regular attention, the search engines love “freshness” on a website.
- Conduct an SEO Audit on your website to help find areas that may need attention
- Help you understand the right way to do SEO.
- We assist in developing a strategy for SEO and help you in planning.
- As well as developing the initial SEO plan, we do offer a subscription service, where we come along and check on your SEO progress and assist in deciding about any changes you need to make.
- If you decide that this is not something you wish to tackle yourself, we can assist you in the process of outsourcing your SEO to an agency.
Training in SEO
Digital Sphere can train you or your team on how to optimise your website and content for the search engines. We focus on the right way to do things and dispel those myths that may see your business rank poorly. We work with you to develop a strategic plan for implementing your SEO both initially and in the future.