Content Marketing is about engaging potential and current customers with valuable information that they are looking for, not only on your website or blog but via other “digital channels” as well. These other digital channels may include social media such as You Tube, Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Google+ etc.
Content marketing assists in boosting your SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), it attracts new customers and keeps your current customers’ interested. But content of any sort needs to be added to on a regular basis to make sure your message is kept fresh and up to date. So that’s where you may need some professional help to decide whether this is something you can plan and tackle yourself or if it’s an area of your business you may need to outsource.
Content Marketing is not a set and forget process, as your business evolves and grows, your content marketing plan needs to be re-visited regularly to ensure that you are delivering the correct message for your business at that time.
How Digital Sphere can help you
Digital Sphere can assist you in understanding the many elements and areas of content marketing and how to make it work for your business. Content Marketing when managed correctly enhances and adds value to your overall business. But it does not just happen with a spasmodic approach, it needs to be planned and managed.
- We work with you to develop a plan to manage and release content on a regular basis in-house.
- If you choose to outsource this area of your business we can assist you in liaising with a content marketing agency to ensure that you both have a clear understanding of the direction of your content marketing.
- Digital Sphere will develop a style guide so that you deliver content in a consistent format and in a manner that reflects your business.
- Development of a content marketing calendar so that content can be released on a regular basis
- Content Audit of your online and offline content to see which areas can be improved upon
- Creation of an individual plan to suit your business needs as we know every business is not the same.
- Digital Sphere also offers a regular subscription style service where we contact you on a pre-determined basis to give your content marketing plan a bit of a check-up and make sure it reflects your current business position. In other words we help keep you on your toes!
Training in Content Marketing Management
Digital Sphere can train yourself or your staff on how to plan and manage your content marketing as well as how to develop engaging content for your viewers across your website, offline channels and digital channels.