Not sure why your website is not ranking well in the search engines and you are not receiving much traffic?
An audit of the SEO (search engine optimisation) of your website may reveal some answers.
What we do;
- Once we receive your payment for the audit, we will contact you with some general questions to help us further understand your business and website.
(This is usually via email)
- We will complete your audit within 5 working days of receiving your answered questions.
- Provide you with a report and recommendations to improve your SEO
- A phone or Skype consultation of up to an hour (Full Audits only)
- If you need assistance in implementing the recommendations we can assist you with finding the right person to help you.
We offer 2 options for SEO Audits;
- We look at the “on-page” factors of your website.
- This audit will look at your home page and up to 6 other pages.
- We look at their structure, content and meta information.
This is an in-depth investigation of a number of SEO areas including;
- On-Page SEO
- General website SEO
- Technical aspects of your website and how these may impact your SEO
- Your content and social media activity